Good News

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,129
ISP
MTNL
I asked the CC to tell me what was my usage of this monthThe lady told me my balance ADSL MB is 499.32 of octoberThe usage is from 1.10.2005 to 8.10.2005YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolso this means over all usage dind't countedcool i got around 4 gb of data in day time with no bill 😛

hmm but the site is still on backup man..i just oopened it and there is no adsl used link there... only the other useless ones are there. hmm... hope they dont deduct my MB`s 😛

Originally posted by sanke1@Oct 8 2005, 01:19 PM
I asked the CC to tell me what was my usage of this month

The lady told me my balance ADSL MB is 499.32 of october
The usage is from 1.10.2005 to 8.10.2005

YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]27748[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hey if the site is not wrkin.. how was t CC able to get t details,,

i dont know man !!!!i even asked her y that usage is not seen at my side.She said the ssite is just started and u will be able to see details in 4-5 hrs@ docmanyaY dont u ask them ur usage ?call 1504

well the site's kinda up nowand the freaky thing is "Pl. note that above usage does not include your use from 01.10.2005 to 07.10.2005 .Usage for this period is accounted separately."Now how the hell will they get the usage details for that period if their authentication servers were down........or were they?? There's also this account creation thing.....well mine was created on 17th September but on the site it says it was 8th october!!Hopefully they're just bluffing about the usage details being added between and .........if somebody in MTNL really likes me then i wont get a bill for september(i did go a little overboard 😉 )

i thought the mac id was related to the lan card and not to the router..... :blink: hey btw u still on the fake id or did they finally kick u out muttster'

am i the only one whos mb left shows p as 148.98. .the weird thing is the mb downloaded till date shows up as only 850 something when its almost double tht if not more.. also this 148.98 figures not changed since the afternoon.. anyone else having problems?