• Thread starter Thread starter s_parkhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,211

s_parkhi

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
I just saw the strip rolling on Cbeebies that this channel will be a part of new package from June 1 and the price of your base pack will go down. But they are not saying that the price of base pack will go down by equivalent amount. Sky Gazar is great and his is posting reliable news beforehand.

Tht strip is rolling for last 1-2 weeks I guess ... Just wait till June 1 and see wht will be the base pack price now ...

I just saw the strip rolling on Cbeebies that this channel will be a part of new package from June 1 and the price of your base pack will go down. But they are not saying that the price of base pack will go down by equivalent amount. Sky Gazar is great and his is posting reliable news beforehand.

Now Cbeebies is a part of Education Gold pack :wall:

CBeebies added in scv stb at low cost.
both ceebies and bbc entertainment are currently given for free cost by SCV people in the STB i think yesterday i surfing thru those channels and i was getting it without getting scrambled:yahoo: but any way i dont see both the channels😛

hi guys both cbeebies and bbc entertainment are stil cmng in tsthough they r a part of education g pack and ls gold pack respectivelyfrm 28th july ........y so/?

Hai Ben .. r u using SCV STB ?
Yes,I have Scv stb,but i dont subscribe,im just using ordinary cable,im using tat STb to check wats new in SCV.i hope u get it

Cbeebies was blocked for me for a day or two, but its back again though I haven't subscribed for the education gold pack. Are you guys getting that channel as well?

I am getting that channel since i am subscribing to Aunnual Super Saver Pack from May 2008.........