Aarushi Talwar Murder Case

and the killer drank whisky after the murder because he knew that parents will not come to see who is out there in the house ,what a bold killer

ishaan said:
they were doctors themselves and got the illegal advice from the likes of corrupt policemen(retired) k k gautam , they cleaned the crime scene , the main door was locked from outside ,and nupur herself gave the key to maid to open the main gate ,because couple was locked inside the house , the terrace where the servant was kep murdered was key locked , which was a rare event , it used to be kept open normally , yes there is no witness , but the circumstantial evidence was so strong that there was hardly any doubt , moreover the modem/router was in girls room which was switched off late at night by someone , presumably by parent , means they were not asleep until quite late , the body of girl was cleaned ,private parts washed and postmortem doc was paid or told to give false report and then they said they didnt know how it happened , the room partition was very thin too ,and they kept sleeping , yes i would believe that shit
I am not questioning the verdict. Neither do I have an opinion on their guilt (either way). I am just pointing out that the evidence that exists now is very circumstantial, and I am not so confident that supreme court will be able to give a guilty verdict for sure based on this.
Whether the evidence was erased by them, by someone else, them with someone else, with or without conjunction of the authorities or others or not is a separate issue of corruption in the country.

I'm gonna refrain from saying anything, cause I know the Talwars personally. Will only say that I do not agree with the Verdict.

I normally refrain having an opinion (until I am absolutely sure) in such serious matters. But for me it seems a lot of people are going by what is projected in the media without knowing what really transpired behind the scenes (and no, I dont claim to know it at all) . Its like people are forming views and deciding on framing the occurrences based on those views. And this applies to supporters of both sides.
I am making myself sound like the 12th juror from the 12 Angry Men/Ek Ruka Hua Faisla 😱ffended:

I normally refrain having an opinion (until I am absolutely sure) in such serious matters. But for me it seems a lot of people are going by what is projected in the media without knowing what really transpired behind the scenes (and no, I dont claim to know it at all) . Its like people are forming views and deciding on framing the occurrences based on those views. And this applies to supporters of both sides.I am making myself sound like the 12th juror from the 12 Angry Men/Ek Ruka Hua Faisla 😱ffended:
Lot of people include judge of the courts too?

My opinion is that law fucked up in giving them a guilty verdict. If solid evidence existed, it would not have taken so long with so many different theories.But the most logical scenario is that it is a case of honor killing. But of course, in most honor killings, the killer does not act like they had no involvement in the murder. No honor in that.

@ishaan - About judges, if it happens, its not going to be the first time in history that a higher court overrules the lower court's decision. So, which of those judges would be right then?
Again I am not giving an opinion of who is guilty and who is not. Its the process taken to bring them there, and the way things happened leading to this judgement leaves room open for doubt & a possibility of a change in verdict in higher courts and also an observation that in many other countries this case would have been dismissed based on the way it has progressed over time