Anyone has the Idea What's Going On

• Thread starter Thread starter hbkwarez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 5,387
H

hbkwarez

Does anyone has the idea what's going around here in mumbai.I don't think Mtnl Is a Freak Dump to Unablr to repair it's server Error tillso many days....I have stopped and hope u have too stopped .Anyone contacted the Mtnl Office??

register.mtnl.net.instill downbut im not abale to log with the fake id anymorei guess it stopped at 1pm today.so iguess the site will also be up by eveningdamn miss 24x7 d/l 😛

sitll usin fake id.. site still ddown.. just waitin 2 chk my usage.. n login details

yeah akash eva i cant login with fake id .....they r gonna be back again ... i am very despo now to chk my usage ...if it is all right thn i wish mtnl go down again ......

oh wait its is working againi guess it was completely down for some 5-10 min 😛then again upso im onn fake id again 😛Morbid angel here i come

Ya ready or not....I was auto disconnected once and was not able to login for some 5 minutes at 1:00 pm.

I contacted Mtnl. They say some file of register.mtnl.net.in udgaya. They will take time in setting up.

OH YEAH EVN I CAN AGAIN CONNECT WITH FAKE ID ...LOL ....IT IS SO FUNNY ...I CALLED 1504 THEY SAYS THEY HAVE THE INFO THAT THEIR'S SITE WILL COME UP BY TOMMROW ......THAT MEANS .....SITE WILL UP BY NEXT WEEK ....... 😛 AND ALSO SAID UPGRADTION IS GOIN ON AS USAGE WAS COUNTED WRONGLY ON MANY OCASSIONS OF MANY USERS LETS C ......

Originally posted by Anand_Sharma & krish@Oct 7 2005, 02:58 PM
I CALLED 1504 THEY SAYS THEY HAVE THE INFO THAT THEIR'S  SITE WILL COME UP BY TOMMROW ......
[snapback]27653[/snapback]
[/quote]

Reading these kind of messages makes me wonder who is a Bigger fool. MTNL or users like us who are getting a chance to get free bandwidth and are cribbing about it!!.
Sorry but are u all nuts to go to the extent of calling up MTNL(1504, personal contacts, GM, DGM etc) and telling them that "Look ur site is down. I can download as long as I want and u can't calculate it. DO something about it" ?!?!!?!? I doubt somebody can be that moron. Can't u all just shutup and use the free facility as long as it last instead of contacting MTNL and alerting them.
What if MTNL wakes up to it and takes steps to charge you for ur downloads even with the site being down. You kow with uall we all will be F***ked up. Agreed MTNL is largely full of crap but not everyone is fool. So stop calling them up and use the facility as long as it last. They know more than u whats wrong. They are no idiots. Those pretending to be "Satyavadi Harsihchandra" can opt to not use the facility and so won't be changed anything and so how does it matter to u if the register.mtnl.net.in site is down? For those of us who are using it. Does it matter to us guys 🙂 so even we don't bother. Yes u can't check the usage but as said above, for those Harishchandra's if they are calculating it will come when they come online. For us who believe they ain't able to find, we take that risk.
It will come up when it will. So don't try to test your theory of "Mind over Matter" by calling them up or spending ur day and night thinking "site up ho gaya to". It won't start working by just ur thinking.

Please take this in a positive sense. As somebody rightly said on this forum. MTNL loots us always, this is a chance to get back "our" stuff. if you don't want don't use it and sleep with peace and let us be awaken with peace ;-)

Baccha Power, Read what Akash had posted. He called 1504 and asked why site is down. Did he said that he told them that he was able to d/w with fake id & all that assumption you wrote.

dude i never told that i called mtnl.I was just sad that my fake id was not working anymore.but wthin 10 min i was happy again as fake id was workinIt was Anand_Sharma who called mtnli wish mtnl sud be down forever or they sud give us 24x7 d/l at same rate 😛m i askin too muchn santoo dude read the poster name properly before commenting on them :angry: till than 'hail mtnl for goin down' 🙄

register.mtnl.net.in site is up.. still showing old data.. it is stilla old bkup... also recd. mail from MTNL stating dat sum passwords hav been reset 2 da old CA No. so users shud change dem.. in their routers..