• Thread starter Thread starter max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5,679

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Hi people. I am new to this board. I have been reading discussions and posts for a LONG time now (about a year or so) but never felt a need to post anything. But now seeing two main topics regarding true UNLIMITED broadband connections being offered by Airtel, I felt the need to register and post my comments / queries. Well, here is one of them.Is airtel broadband available in Mumbai? I heard from a couple of friends that Airtel has started their landline services in Mumbai. But I haven't seen any advertisements regarding the same, yet. Also, I thought, if they are giving out land lines then they will prolly give out their famous DSL services along with them too! I have read a lot of great things about Airtel in Delhi, Gurgaon and Bangalore. I hope to see the same service from them in Mumbai i.e. if they offer their services here in the first place!I, being fed up with my current ISP ( i have been with them for just 1month and 5 days ), felt a strong urge to have a better connection. I am hopeful that either MTNL starts giving unlimited connections or Airtel starts its shop in Mumbai and serves my area (suburbs) 😀 Any inside info, comments, criticism is welcome!

Why is there no reply to my post? Nobody knows anything regarding my query?

offering broadband + phone in my bldg at powai mumbai for abt 600 bucks....i dont plan to take it but. i wont have the lan then...i m quite happy with rajeshnet presently.

NeXgeN, could you PM me their numbers so that I can talk to them ?edit: For some darn reason I am unable to use the PM feature! Just post the numbers here, ok? :huh:

I don;t think airtel offers Broadband services in mumbai bcos I visted there website.If they are offering pls tell us there telephone nos, plss?

Their site is unupdated since long. They have reached many more areas that what thye have shown on the site. I still dont understand why ISPs are least bothered bout updating their sites.

Its stupid, considering they are offering an internet connection .... they should show that the quickest way to reach them would be thru the net!

Yeah, airtel's website is never updated.... Anyway, I visited the airtel gallery here. They said that they do offer landline services but they weren't sure about the broadband. They have given me the address of their lower parel office. I need to "walk in" there and talk to them...