• Thread starter Thread starter Bluegene
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,469

Bluegene

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hey....they just updated their portal...just check out ur records....now they also tell the total volume of data transfer.. 😀 😛 ENJOY

No night usage information on the portal.

Originally posted by Bluegene@Oct 6 2005, 07:52 PM
just check out ur records....now they also tell the total volume of data transfer..

Wow, Is anybody from BSNL reading this, why not provide NU usage also so that we can have peaceful nights/days!

Sandeep

Originally posted by srrao@Oct 6 2005, 09:27 PM
Wow, Is anybody from BSNL reading this, why not provide NU usage also so that we can have peaceful nights/days!

Sandeep
[snapback]27592[/snapback]
[/quote]

He he guys don't expect too much from BSNL... 😀

Originally posted by Sudar@Oct 6 2005, 10:13 PM
He he guys don't expect too much from BSNL... 😀
[snapback]27600[/snapback]
[/quote]

Are you sure the Night Usage is still valid?I got a great shock when the new portal displayed my account usage as 2.4 gb!!!Whereas my real usage excluding nighttime was only abt 100mb! I had to calculate manually!Someone make a prog for it.

And can someone call BSNL and confirm that the night usage is still valid? :blink:

Originally posted by amith_mysore@Oct 6 2005, 08:37 PM
No night usage information on the portal.
[snapback]27584[/snapback]
[/quote]

updation is Gteat news but 🙂
BSNL Need to modify more ..showing of NU uses will be really great :lol: 🙂

BSNL plz read this forum........ 😉 😀

It is better if they only show the NON-NU accounting - the real thing that is to be accounted. Once they start totalling the NU usage and find that is shooting over the roof...

I think they would be working towards making the portal better, thats why now you can see the drop down boxes for various selections(HOME250, HOME500 etc). That way, one can choose the plan and the data transfer(free/billed) will be calculated accordingly.They will most probably make it working, some day! 🙄

Originally posted by Positron@Oct 8 2005, 11:52 PM
They will most probably make it working, some day!  🙄
[snapback]27801[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hopefully 😀

Originally posted by Positron@Oct 8 2005, 11:52 PM
thats why now you can see the drop down boxes for various selections(HOME250, HOME500 etc).

I thought that the drop downs were provided because when BoD comes into existance the user can see how data flowed during the change in Bandwidth.

In other words, during a month a user might have opted for two or three services temporarily and to check the usage during such options they have been provided.

Sandeep

Even if he used 2-3 services the plan need not change. It will be in the same plan