1:55 to 8:05

• Thread starter Thread starter padmavathi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,018
I also called up SDO regarding the same today evening and he said that they did have things in place to calculate this kind of usage. I specifically asked him whether it was necessary to login after 2 and disconnect before 8 to claim free usage. He said it's not necessary and the data transferred within 2 to 8 am will be deducted. I didnt ask him the whole algorithm in detail because I thought it wont be good to ask him so many questions. :blink:

Originally posted by samrudha@Oct 13 2005, 04:12 PM
Oh god please bring AIRTEL to Mumbai....
till then I think TATA is good

Well r u saying BSNL is not good? BTW in Mumbai BSNL is not there!

My doubt is why have you posted it here?

What's that you want to say!

Originally posted by Positron@Oct 13 2005, 10:33 PM
I also called up SDO regarding the same today evening and he said that they did have things in place to calculate this kind of usage.

Our area JE would not say to customer unless he is clear. I have faith in him. He also told me that even if you do not disconnect only the usage after 8 only will be calculated and not proportionately.

Well let Sep bill come (not yet come) and I will know.

yep, waiting for september bill... actually october too because i downloadeded from around 215 AM and forgot to stop until about 815AM so i will be very interested to see what/how they deduct/calculate this (Bangalore BSNL Indranagar DSLAM)