Please Help Me!

Amitoj Duggal

hello everyone,i am having a big problem. when i wake up early in the morning to put up the downloads. i just never get the signal. i am having this problem for a week now.i called the authorities,but no response. they say everything is OK here.the strange thing is i get connected in the noon, but what is the problem in the morning,please help me,what should i do? am i being cheated or something else.Amitoj

is ur phone working fine during that time???

do you mean to say you dont get a signal on the modem, or you cant connect i.e you get a access denied or something like that.do mention on what speed you are on.

If you could mention where you were located, it would help. A smaller exchage probably can handle only upto a fixed number of connections at a time , I know this sounds foolish, but all the internet connections need to go thru some server of BSNL in that city. f your exchange is not a particularly large exchange then perhaps there is some load sharing where by the number of connections from one exchange is made limited during the peak traffic hours. Its probably bad luck that you seem to be the one always affected. try shifting your access time a few minutes forward or backwards. Sometimes this helps. One other thing that normally helps me when i can't get a sgnal on the modem is to cycle the power on-off after a gap of say two minutes b/w turning off and on. This normally helps resolve all problems.HOpe i helped!!-C'nut

thanks computernutsfor the reply,i am atleast 10 miles away from proper exchange. i get usually 30 kbps of download speed on 256 kbps connections,i think it is Ok. i get proper connection in day time but not around 6 in morning,don't know why.