Andheri Hub

aniketvb

Linuxguy
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 2, 2005
Hi guyz......I am from andheri east .My isp is pacenet.We used to have a Big hub in andheri hosted by the gr8 ankur......But the local operator has cut access to other lans from my area now.So we have started a hub in the area which i think extends from andheri station east to highwaySo all the people in this area are invited to join the hubs and share till the switches burn off!!!!!!172.16.5.40:1090172.16.5.39:1090One of these hubs is up everyday from 7 in the evening till 11pm.We can have more uptime once the users increase...we have only 4 now!!!!!So come on........PS :Andheri west Pacenet subscribers may also be able to connect to this hub so plz try and report here!!!

punspans

Aug 16, 2005
i tried to connect but its not working ... on the west side too , our lan got split and now only 3 ppl are there whereas initally , we would have 10 to 15 . they are further splitting it arewise like versova / 4 bunglows etc.We use borg chat for our LAN.

aniketvb

Linuxguy
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 2, 2005
hey ok.....first try pinging the two ip addresses....coz the hub may be shut down due to no users at the time you tried to connect.

Jul 7, 2011
i stay at andheri west near andheri sports complex i am on tata indicom any hubs over here arnd 30 building memebers are waiting dude v can start a hub since v stay closeby just 1 km it shuld work

Jul 7, 2011
i tried to connect but its not working ... on the west side too , our lan got split and now only 3 ppl are there whereas initally , we would have 10 to 15 . they are further splitting it arewise like versova / 4 bunglows etc.

We use borg chat for our LAN.

i stay at andheri west near andheri sports complex i am on tata indicom any hubs over here arnd 30 building memebers are waiting dude v can start a hub since v stay closeby just 1 km it shuld work

----------

What do you want?

looking for hubs in andheri west tata indicom

----------

looking for dc++ hubs in andheri west tata indocm