i just had a problem

fullyaddicted

Regular
i was browsing the net at the speed of 15 KBps as my package is night 128k. After some time my d/l speeds are dropped to less than 1kbps(one kilo bits/s).but my pings were good. I phoned the customer care guyz and told the problem. within 3 min prolem was sloved.i am getting 15KB now.They are fast in my case.

May be, becasue Sify Head Office is in Chennai

or maybe it was a temporary issue with the line that got fixed itself 🙂

I dont know what Sushub actually found out worthy enuff for a praisal.In my opinion, dealin with Sify guys is more like dealin with some govt. office. But then govt. offices r better, atleast ur work gets done (after shellin out money) but in this case, ur work never gets done, instead u r accused in return, apparently with no logical explaination.

well the speeds are good, i pay only 360 bucks. and i can download 500megs+ in 12 hrs...the problems...a. it is messing my schedule. i have missed a trip to delhi 3 times.b. i have to check the network at 4-5pm. coz no CTO is going to help at 9pm.c. the client obviously s*cks.d. there is no package that makes sense for daytime usage.

U r sayin speed is good coz no other provider is providin this much at these prices (i guess). But then again, wat do u think? do u think we have to stick to 128kbps as a very good speed? When do u think actually boradband will kick in ? Its more like, Sify is a company with one eye among blinds

the package is labelled 128kbps. i get that. i was on 48kbps, they gave me 24kbps.money is not the problem, if they give what they promise... i have little to complain. trai has not made it a law to give =>256kbps. its just a recommendation.and yeah, i dont have any other alternative is another thing that also helps in making me say that.