Exatt Ping Request timed out !

indrajeet5jeet

[OP]
Sep 13, 2005
I have been using Exatt n256 unlimited for 2 months now. When I had 128 Kbps connection there were numerous Server down but once connected my connection was stable.But not with 256 Kbps. I ping Exatt server all the time when net is on and see that every 5-10 successful pings there is one or more Request timed outs! Now I am talking about exatt server damn. I cant virtually play ne game online as I am dropped due to this request timed outs.I asked my cablewalla he said Exatt should help ypu in this regards. But exatt Customer service is horrible. I still dload about 1.5 Gb/day but not able to play online sucks. I even asked if allocating permanent ip address will solve this but accordng to exatt its not possible.What could be the reason?Well does any other exatt user has similar problem?

Rush

Regulars
Regulars
May 14, 2005
I have had this Ditto problem earlier.Problem with wiring, check with yr cable operator...

indrajeet5jeet

[OP]
Sep 13, 2005
Originally posted by d3Fi4nt@Sep 29 2005, 02:22 PM
I have had this Ditto problem earlier.
Problem with wiring, check with yr cable operator...
[snapback]26631[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thank you.
Is your problem fixed already? How did your cable operator solve it?
Did you get entire wiring redone?

Sure its not problem from exatt?

Well I will talk to my cable operator soon. But he doesnt seem to know a lot about technical things.

Rush

Regulars
Regulars
May 14, 2005
Yes, its definately not a problem with exatt.The Cable operator has to fixx it. " A problem with the switch " . thats what my CTO told me.Dunno how much of that is true.