• Thread starter Thread starter palani kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 11,523

palani kumar

ISP
bsnl
Hi! the following channels are free to air(FTA). For reference you can see the
website Satellite Control Center SatcoDX 3. In this site choose the satellite from
which we get the signals. This will provide all the technical details about FTA channels. The DD DTH viewers see only the unencrypted channels provided by any one of the DTH providers.

For example I have antenna in the 95 degree east. So I have choose the
INSAT 4B, NSS 6 - India (95.0E) satellite. The following link is for the antenna position in 95 degree east. This provide all technical detailsINSAT 4B, NSS 6 - India (95.0E) Last Chart Update: 2008-05-03, 17:27
Similarly you can check the DTH status frequently.

In the satelite reference you gave, it is clearly mentioned the Service Provider is DISH TV. Not DD DR +. So those channels are FTA by Dish tv transponders.Be clear.

hey all i m able to receive signal of sundirect ,dd direct plus and bigtv.but not of dishtv.

we can also see the FTA provide by Dish TV. The LNB and settopbox can be receive the unencrypted signals. Technical details for FTA by dish tv provide here. For getting these channels we make antenna position in 95 degree east. The transponder frequency is 12595 Mhz. Symbol rate 40700.
Set the scan mode is all. These details are set in autoscan function. This is completely tested.

24 GHANTA,PLAY TV,NEPAL 1,JAYA TV,TV9 KANNADA,SS MUSIC,FASHION TV,INDIA TV,AAKAASH BANGLA,DISH INTERACTIVE,LIVE INDIA,MI MARATHI,TV9 TELUGU.

Dear Palani kumar, please help me to align the dish antena.How to position the dish to 90*east.Is there any meter for that. I am now seeeing fta of dd dr + please reply

I think your antenna is in correct position. Please Autoscan for searching the program , according to my previous post. Also you must check the signal quality.

i m getting all marathi channel but only audio plz tell me soluation to see video also........................................plz

i m getting all marathi channel but only audio plz tell me soluation to see video also........................................plz

in DD Direct+ or other DTH