Loner Tech

ISP
Tata Indicom Broadband (VSNL), BSNL DataONE
Just couldn't avoid sharing the amazing speed boost am getting since 3 days

utorrent screenshot :yahoo::

IDM Screenshot :yahoo::

I love BSNL 😛

which plan u r using ?

Are these images photoshopped?I barely get 150 KBytesPS in utorrent, and usually when I have 5 or more torrents going simultaneously. Also, when downloading any updates from Microsoft I rarely get more than 150 KBPS.Please, can you share the secret how you are getting such good speeds?Which plan are you using? What is your location? Can telephone line condition and distance from BSNL office make that much difference?Loner Tech, I would appreciate all help immensly.

@LonerTech.I am happy if you get the speeds you claim.But in the screenshot of your torrent, The avg download speed of the file you are downloading is only 201kBps which is normal for a healthy BSNL broadbannd @Mbps connection. The screenshot says it took 42mins to download 500MB data, so no evidence of any high speed in the screen shot.If possible, post the screen shot with the download speed graph of the torrent client.And download managers often show high speeds.

bhargawa,

see my screenshot, i am also getting boost in speed, some spikes are more than 600KBps high,

what i understood in last some days, in vadodara, bsnl is going to start triple play facility. for which the line bitstream should be more than 2048/512kbps.

so bsnl changed the line bitstream, as in my case 10229/1021kbps, due to this, i am getting these speed boost. though for a very limited period.

u can also see that i am downloaded more than 5 GB in less than 6 Hrs, before the maximum download per day i could get were 4.4GB.

it seems that in some areas where bsnl is experimenting with some new service line rates are increased & that is why some users get these high speeds.though it is not possible for all users who have increased line rates to get these speeds like mrbgupta whose line rate is around 8mbps as per speedtest but download speed is around 2mbps as usual.as i understands bsnl once done with upgrading line speeds placed some restrictions on download speed so that users won't get increased speeds than the provided 2mbps but until then users may get high speeds.

My line speed is 8 mbps because I have been allotted IPTV port.
So ,when you don't watch TV ,do you get 8mbps speed ?😕

I am not subscribing IPTV.It was allotted because if I opt for IPTV in future then they wont have to change the port or the line speed.How can I get 8 mbps by paying for upto 2 mbps ? After all I have no affair with PZ !😛IPTV and Broadband works with different VPI/VCI .So no chance.

But are you able to get 2 mbps? I get only half of that (1). This sucks, I think I should relocate next to BSNL exchange.

I am not subscribing IPTV.It was allotted because if I opt for IPTV in future then they wont have to change the port or the line speed.
How can I get 8 mbps by paying for upto 2 mbps ? After all I have no affair with PZ !😛
IPTV and Broadband works with different VPI/VCI .So no chance.

Ok ,I understand .

But are you able to get 2 mbps? I get only half of that (1). This sucks, I think I should relocate next to BSNL exchange.

same with me dude,.

My latest Speedtest Screenie :hysterical:

Direct Speedtest Link:
Code:
https://www.speedtest.net/result/268009251.png