20GB@2Mbps Swift plan for INR799 by Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter sachin_
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 15,241
for now it is not even clear if they are available to anyone here. hyderabad based people here should call and check coz the original post stated that this was sent to an airtel subscriber in that city.

but i think its available for hyd people. Got flyers..now this bro got email. Even Airtel CC has been saying that stay with us..we're launching new plans here. Friend said he has applied and will update if he actually got his plan changed to these new swift plans

I have Called the Dude who is an Sales Agent of Airtel Broadband in my area, He told me he has no information about new plans.. He asked me to call Customer care.. I told him to Get back to me if in any case its True..

Nope some other number who is a Sales person is Begumpet Area. will walk in to the showroom near my place and inquire about it.

Nope some other number who is a Sales person is Begumpet Area. will walk in to the showroom near my place and inquire about it.
And do inquire about reliance also. they also introduced some new plans here in hyd

And do inquire about reliance also. they also introduced some new plans here in hyd
No New plans introduced. the same one's mentioned on the website. they are offering some Good Deals on Landline connection.

I think these are GBP's (Geography based plans).But three cheers for BEAM; BSNL, Reliance, Airtel are all crambling under the weight of BEAM. :haha: :haha: :haha:We, in the different parts of the country just need to wait for the new year to see this crambling effect in our locations after the RIL's 4G launch (obviousally only if no cartel is formed).

No New plans introduced. the same one's mentioned on the website. they are offering some Good Deals on Landline connection.
nopenopenope some guy posted about new reliance plans here some 2 months back. searching for it.

Dear Customer,

Ref: Email dated 05-11-2011, requesting plan details on your airtel number 0804********.

Thank you for writing to airtel and the opportunity to assist you.

We understand that you have requested for bill plan details of Swift 799, Swift 899 and Swift 999.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request as the plans have been withdrawn and we are unable to provide the details of the same.

We hope that we have been able to assist you suitably. Please do write in for any further assistance.

warm regards
Maheshwarappa H
customer care executive
bharti airtel limited .

Unavailable in Bangalore

these plans are only for hyderabadi too received email on 3rd novim interested in speeds after fupanyone ?

these plans are only for hyderabad
i too received email on 3rd nov
im interested in speeds after fup
anyone ?
its 265 kbps AFAIK

BTW airtel doesn't seem to have any broadband plans below 2mbps in hyd :/

its 265 kbps AFAIK

BTW airtel doesn't seem to have any broadband plans below 2mbps in hyd :/
There some Good news.. It's Going to be 512kbps Post Fup. Good To hear this.. I am sure they will throttle somehow, It's in their Genes.

on monday, somebody from airtel bangalore called and informed me about the same plans. he also said after fup speed will be 512kbps. he said he will migrate me to the new plan from the next billing cycle. but looks like the backend team is not yet updated about the new plans. today i got a mail saying the said plan (swift 799) is not available and the request cannot be processed. but cc confirms the plans are available 🤔