20GB@2Mbps Swift plan for INR799 by Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter sachin_
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 15,240
Typical airtel!!! Cc offers something, backend has no knowledge about the plans.Is this some kind of a con ?

on monday, somebody from airtel bangalore called and informed me about the same plans. he also said after fup speed will be 512kbps. he said he will migrate me to the new plan from the next billing cycle. but looks like the backend team is not yet updated about the new plans. today i got a mail saying the said plan (swift 799) is not available and the request cannot be processed. but cc confirms the plans are available 🤔

Even when i asked the local Sales Guy and The Show Room Guys they told they have No information on this.

The Swift Turbo 30GB looks a decent enough plan.gotta call cc for the details now.

Its available for hyderbad.Also these plans do have the call cap value @ 300 rupees.So the more you call,the greater your bill.I hope they launch 75,150 gb versions and 50,100 gb plans for rest of india.30 gb is too less

Only in hyderabad, definitely to compete Beam.beam 1Mbps until 20GB then 786kbps for only 600/-airtel 2Mbps until 20GB then 512kbps for 799/- (tax not included)beam 10Mbps until 30GB then 2Mbps for only 1000/-airtel 4Mbps until 30GB then 512kbps for 999/-(tax not included)and Uploads not counted for beam users.

I'd Rather kick airtel cos of their Crap "FUP Page" and "Throttling" Even Though they can offer Good Connectivity.

In Bangalore the rentals have been increased from 799 (10GB with 2Mbps) to 999 with same FUP. Damn Airtel doesnt even inform the customers and I got to know about this only when I received my this month's bill.