BSNL Broadband: Modem restarting every few minutes!

• Thread starter Thread starter Outlander
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 62,748
Hi,I have found a workaround with this problem. Once the signal is dropping once we are restarting the Modem the problem goes away. Neways still in one hr the signal drops 2-3 times, though restart is actually resolving the problem.ne suggestion. wht could be the reason. Is it the issue with the Modem or BSNL Line. please suggest:huh:

bsnl getting disconnect every 2 or 5 minutes this is totally bad with me help me help me

bsnl getting disconnect every 2 or 5 minutes this is totally bad with me help me help me

Post your SNR and attenuation values.

its a type of malware Scan with Kaspersky Internet Security & Spybot - Search & Destroy:dance:

check your land line cable at telephone poll. and at your phone also. i got same problem. Problem at telephone poll.

Hi ...I have modem name is DATA ONE ZTE- ZXDSL type model.Plan Home 500 ( 2am-8am free)Two days back i was chatting on Yahoo msgmer and a id msg came that ur ip address have been traced and in 60 sec ur system will be crashed. Nothing happened to system but then on my modem DSL light ( the yellow one) get disconnected frequently every 15 min from there after . Is it possible that somebody can attacked the IP Address and send virus. What is the solution.And why disconnection occurs so frequently as it never happens before this incident.Plzzzzz Help me Out to get rid this permanently :huh:

Please check up your modem settings.
Probably your modem settings have been changed.
I don't want to explain the procedure ( how it is done ).
Change your modem password which can be admin.
If you are on "Always On" mode see the wan page
and check the settings.
If you are on dialer mode, your BB User ID and PW are safe.
there are two models zxdsl531 WIFI)and zxdsl 831 AII adsl modem
see
Procedure for Broadband Installation

Feedback.

91 hits so far.

If you know how to configure your modem , reset your modem and configure it again.Post your SNR and attenuation values. Which mode do you use ? PPPoE or Bridge ? As a last resort, format your computer.

First of all check whether setting are right or not:bridge modevpi:0vci:35UBR check your splitter and try another splitterSecondly if your phone works properly without any distortion in audio and internet not working this means there is problem at exchange end.This mainly due to low power level of signal attenuation rises and snr drops and link become unstable.

Even my Router gets restart automatically really it irritates me alot :wall: when ever i play game it happens like this 😡😛leasehelp:

it could be due to low voltage to the modem, try to find a supply that says 110v - 220v