MTNL Website

bad_till_bones

GraveYard
ISP
Airtel Home 649 - 256kbps
Guys !!! http://register.bol.net.in website is stand still 4 me since yesterday night.

Tht is, it is not updating any figures since yesterday......

Anyone else who is exp. the sme behavior????

GOD knows wht is going to happen next...coz, today again I hve again used the net in the morning slot (0000hrs - 0800hrs)......I'm afraid...... 🤔

where r u mate? delhi or Mum ?Its stopped standing still in my case n even if it does, i no longer get free usage..it keeps getting counted..

I'm from Delhi.........n its still not updating (23rd Sept'2005 10:20PM). Not sure abt. free usage figures.Yeah it happened once on 18th Sept, tht 2 hr slot issue (See post: Pure Cheating).But, I'm really worried wht will it show once things get corrected....... 🤔

Right now it has started working again......... 24th Sept'2005 12:45 PM.It stopped on 22nd Sept night..........On tht day my "ADSL MB" figure was 67.9 MB.Now, on 24th Sept it says ADSL MB: 65.9 MB. Tht is, only 2 MB used. However, I must hve used abt 30 MB. BTW: I hve no problem with tht 😛 But, wht I am thinking is - Shud I consider tht I hve got those 28 MB approx. data 4 free or will it be adjusted at the end of the month 🤔 I really hate paying a penny above Rs. 670 /- 😛

u never knowsame thing happened in mum but here they dind't counted anything yes nuting (I got away with some 50-60 mb)but in ur case they counted 2MB

2 MB got counted after the site started working. Otherwise from 22nd to 24th early morning, they hve counted nothin....... 😛 My only worry is..........it can be adjusted at the end of the month.....u never know... 🙁

http://register.bol.net.in website is stand still again. Don't know really; feeling good now coz MB's r not getting counted. But also have a fear, will they re-calculate or adjust them at the end of month or not.

Basically, not getting any idea of the usage. The site works 4 a day but gets still for two days. Now approx. a week it is behaving like tht.

Any ideas??? Or I can assume tht these MB's r free 😛

If ur not abale to login than assume free MB's 😛i imean if it sayi user name n pwd incorrect than happy d/l 24/7

I called at 1504 today n asked them to check my left MB's from there side. They also said the same figure tht is coming on the site at my end. BTW: They have a different panel from which they check.So, it seems the skipped MB's will not be adjusted or counted later......fingers crossed.. 😛

Fingers crossed here as well 🙂 Downloading away to Glory 😛 BTW its letting me log in but the figures are static..

I'd rather not take a chance. The last time this happened in june i got hit with a bill of 8k. So am playing safe. Although i do have a feeling that they won't be adjusting or anything at the end of the month. Don't think they have the data themselves 😛

yeah server is wrkin v F9 here but last night it was showing my account login id is not valid ....after 4hrs it started wrkin again