• Thread starter Thread starter trump
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 7,530

trump

trump
ISP
airtel
recently i downloaded sify guard 2.6after installation as i runned it it goed to tray icon without showing any window for configurationonly the tray icon is flashingneither right/left clicking on icon is showing any menuonly task manager can terminate itreinstalling also didn't solved anythingdoes anyone have any idea what could be the problemcurrently using xp pro with easysify/supersifythanks

Which Operating System you are using?

already tried that but same problem,can u upload sifyguard in some zip format that has to be only extracted and not installed like in supersifyi want to try- how that works.

thnx for making it in a zip cancer10,i downloaded and checked it but same old problem,now what else can be tryied ?

I downloaded and installed sify guard. when i start it sometimes it says registry database is corrupt, sometimes it says some ocx or dependencies are not registered and sometimes, well, it just works fine. Any clues? I'm on win 98

Fred, This happens because the dependencies are not registered globally in your system while installation. Register the .ocx file which generates such errors by Start > Run > and type the followingregsvr32 "c:/program files/sify guard/abc.ocx"where "c:/program files/sify guard/abc.ocx" is the path of the .ocx file u want to register. Dont forget to include them within quotations.

Well I did nothing but it's not giving the error now no matter how hard I try 🙁 It's working fine, I swear I did nothing.