MTNL To Announce New Unlimited Plans On Oct. 2nd

ISP
Airtel FTTH
MTNL are going to announce new tariffs and plans on 2nd October. Going to come out with unlimited plans like Airtel, tariffs maybe more or less the same....maybe a lil bit lower. Party time!! hehe 😛

awesome man.. i hopefully should be able to afford the unlimited connection.but it still begs to be asked. are they ready to provide unlimited internet? without having any porblems with bandwidth or servers.lets wait and watch. hehee

hmm..interesting..hope they do introduce a 24x7 unlimited connection..i guess it'll be no more than 256kbps.but dats ok 🙂

lets see what plans they announcedon't count your chickens before they hatchEdit: i don't think they would come out with a 24hour real unlimited 256kbps plan

they've already given us the best...so if they want to make it better it has to be 24 x 7 unlimited...let's see what's up in the store... 😀

Lets hope for the best !Only one problem even it happens on the 2nd..the inability to change the plan till the end of the month would be unbearable 😛

this is really cool mankick ass day man b'day of gandhijiI-Rock + u/l plan of mtnl

Ok, for starters there IS gonna be a 24X7 unlimited plan for around 900-1000 bucks...anything else is a bonus. Let's pray they come out with a 512 kbps NU plan for the same price, lol...i dunno wt i wud go for...all out speed or getting my sleeping cycle back in order. 😛

Sorry to be a party pooper, but .... Let MTNL first try to give what they have been promising for the past one year. I have yet to see 256 kbps ever. For most of September I am getting only 155 and 200 at night. This is poorer than what I was getting earlier, which was 217 all the time except for end of April when I was getting this same 155. You are all talking of plans and outlays, what about outcome? Best wishes.

Originally posted by waterloo_sunset@Sep 20 2005, 05:11 PM
MTNL are going to announce new tariffs and plans on 2nd October. Going to come out with unlimited plans like Airtel, tariffs maybe more or less the same....maybe a lil bit lower. Party time!! hehe  😛
[snapback]25735[/snapback]
[/quote]

Tumhaare muh mai ghee shakkar ! 😛

But I doubt... last time there was a post saying they'll lower tariffs on this independence day but nothing happened, lets wait and watch, but the news I read in newspaper they r going to introduce Cable TV, Video on Demand and other such services with broadband on the same telephone line.

We pay Rs. 670 for 8 hrs unlimted..........Rs. 900 to Rs. 1000 for 24 hrs unlimted is not bad.......... 😛

I agree with snpexim. Where's the quality (speed)? Why does everyone start jumping excitedly? Do the maths and you'll see how much you get for your money's worth. Quality always suffers in india, they promise the moon but they dont even come close to its reflection in water haha