TYPE II Modem (Wi-fi)

HiI had opted for the TYPE II Modem(Wi-fi) but apparently that's not in stock - so they've given me the Huawei MT880 (which does not fit into any of their new TYPE definitions) temporarily.Has anyone opted for and received the Wi-fi Modem yet? If yes, do they work fine or are there some issues?Regards,Sundeep.

I checked ith dataone staff here in ludhiana. none of them have heard of this. as per the website, the price is rs2000; which is unbelieveably cheap by any standard. so i would keep my fingers crossed till anyone actually gets it at this price. meanwhile i am using the locally available smc wbr14g

Well well well, somebody facing the same problem as myself...Even I went in for outright purchase of Type II modem (Rs. 1800). But they cited non-availability, and I have paid for a type I modem, but the way I see it, I dont have a USB port in the MT880. I wanted to run 2 PCs on the Net concurrently, but with my LAN port busy with the connection, I cant use it.Anyhow, I am planning to purchase a wireless router myself. Any geniuses willing to help me out... right down to all minute technicalities please.Thanks a lot.