• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,559

vikikivi

Regular
ISP
DataOne
I have these lines in my bill

HOME 500 PLAN Rs.500.00 ( easy to understand 🙂 )

BB USAGE GU 532 FU 512 NU 20 FOR AUG 05 I FN Rs.40.00

BB USAGE GU 550 FU 512 NU 38 FOR AUG 05 II FN Rs.46.00

What is this crap all about ? :blink:

Can any 007 decode it for me ?

BB USAGE GU 550 FU 512 NU 38 FOR AUG 05 II FN Rs.46.00it looks like Broadband Usage General Usage 550(MB) Full Usage 512(MB) Night Usage 38(MB) For Auguse 05 I FN ??August bill was divided into two parts..Aug 05 I and Aug 05 III dont know what they mean by FN but looks like this is the amount for extra mbs you have used.Sandy

FU Stands for Free Usage.GU Stands for Gross Usage.For august the bill is split in 2 parts. Next month onwards you should see only one entry.

Even I just got a bill and that's similar to this. It's a print out from a dot matrix from the central exchange in Chandigarh. It's split the usage and since I used to save most of the bandwidth for use till last few days I have been charged for excess 🙁It's pretty unfair but I hope it doesn't happen from next month.

Originally posted by abdulrahman004@Sep 19 2005, 04:33 PM
Dont worry it wont from next month

Well i wish it doesn't for i have just d/l'd gigs!

me too....i have already downlaoded 3 Gigs in Night till date , this month

They dont have common sense. How can they xpect us to decode all these things ? Atleast they cud have added some help text in the back page reg these GU,NU,FU terms !

I thought that BSNL had improved but No!They dont even have an all-india 24X7 broadband helpline no.All you have is the regional helpline,which operates according to the whims and fancies of the useless staff.And most of the times,the operators are 45 year old grandmas who dont even know what a mouse is. :blink: I called them and asked for assistance in port forwarding and they told me there was no such scheme offered and the only home schemes offered were 250,500 and 750!

Originally posted by mohank@Sep 21 2005, 11:12 PM
And is the nighttime free for ever?

Hope atleast till 31-03-2006

Originally posted by mohank@Sep 21 2005, 11:12 PM
I thought that BSNL had improved but No!

And is the nighttime free for ever?
[snapback]25862[/snapback]
[/quote]

Cannot say for sure, but am 99% sure that we shall get even better offers in the near future 😉

August month bill was spitted into two half.From 1st – 15th and from 16th – 31st and for each half u get 512 MB free. For me I have used 562 MB in the first half and 400 MB in the second half. So I was asked to pay 100 Rs (562-512 = 50 * 2) although in total I hav’nt crossed 1024 MB (562 + 400 = 962 MB)I called up the customer care but in vain. At least they should have informed us about this before hand. But you cannot expect this from BSNL.

Hey Sudar, if wat u say is real, y cant they publish this in the bill !They r senseless to the core. This is like Plan : SIFY UNLIMITED 64kbps (But 150MB per day )