ISP
Excitel
Airtel
http://forum.seo4india.com/irc/

just run this to enter channel India
/join #india

change nickname using
/nick new_nick_name

Or use any IRC Software like Opera or Mirc or Chatzilla and connect to irc.opera.com and come to #india

mIRC users can simply clickirc://irc.opera.com/indiaEdit: the link is non clickable 🙁

umm..in that case i guess i need to find my way to ur forum wich deals in other computer related stuff.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 6 2004, 11:41 PM
Or use any IRC Software like Opera or Mirc or Chatzilla and connect to irc.opera.com and come to #india
[snapback]1709[/snapback]
[/quote]
I hae registered Anand as a username it says I don't have access to any channels.... I found the India channel but it won't let me enter.

@surjeett - click the link in my sig@anand - whats the exact error? And how did you try to register your nick? You dont need to reg it just use /NICK to change ... i could use the PJIRC client without trouble ...

@fully - which zonealarm? Free or Pro? Pro is hard to configure and I have no idea how to 🙁 btw try using a standalone client like mIRC

Originally posted by ujjwal@Nov 7 2004, 12:21 PM
@surjeett - click the link in my sig

@anand - whats the exact error? And how did you try to register your nick? You dont need to reg it just use /NICK to change ... i could use the PJIRC client without trouble ...
[snapback]1732[/snapback]
[/quote]

Do i need to reg. for this one separately or my current id will work there?

i know..i know...its a silly question😛

There is a fnrd of mine, who is into Mainframes, Oracle, Unix, PL, and many other similar things, he is talkin about putting material related to these things online, preferably some forum kinda thing.I just wanna know if ne of u guys r into such things, who is ready to be a founding member just to share soem burden 😛 ?