Sify Broadband Bashingroom is kinda online

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,551
what kind of burden? i can help him setup a site or a blog or a forum... for basic expenses.

Its not about settin it up 😛Its about runnin it 😛

it's come up for me try using a different browser.. or if you are using a caching software such as naviscope try disabling it

Nah, i dont use ne cachin thingy.But i guess some1 has surely played with my computer. May be its about time to re-install it.

seems like u r using internet explorer.

If u r using ie try going to internet options, temporary internet files, settings, and check automatically in check for newer version of stored pages.

IE works fine for me. But yeah, cache can be a problem. One of my earlier CTOs for a local net walla actually had cache at the server which sometimes showed me pages as old as 7 days.I had a hard time to get him to remove the cache feature.

IE is the best browser in the world.. microsoft software is the best 😀 bill gates rules... 😛 waiting to get flamed..anyway seriously, IE workls fine for me.. this really looks like a cache problem.. try this..after posting clear ie's cache and then reload the page.. if it shows up then it is a cache problem.. if not then it could still be a cache problem but not with ie's cache.. and in your case, since you are your own cto, the server cache theory doesn't seem to be valid 🙄

I wish more people from forum would come on IRC. Sushubh me and Anand are regulars there. We can talk more freely there.

Lol I'm having practicals right now 😉I generally enter at daytime ... so the only ones there are me and the good ol X 😀