• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,444

krish_88

Regulars
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
Hi people once again. Wanted to discuss regarding lan. The lan card problem has been solved. I asked the local engineer he told me even i disconnect my sify the lan is my property. But now the new problem arises. The lan card warranty has been expired. It was for one year. So if there is any problem in lan after disconnecting to i wont get it replaced. So what you people think should i change my lan and buy a new one.

Why are you worrying. If and when your lan card gives you problem buy a new one until then just chill.

Originally posted by krish_88@Sep 17 2005, 02:02 PM
Hi people once again. Wanted to discuss regarding lan. The lan card problem has been solved. I asked the local engineer he told me even i disconnect my sify the lan is my property. But now the new problem arises. The lan card warranty  has been expired. It was for one year. So if there is any problem in lan after disconnecting to i wont get it replaced. So what you people think should i change my lan and buy a new one.
[snapback]25433[/snapback]
[/quote]

Dont worry for that, usually LAN cards run for a long period. Even throu in any case you need to buy a new one, you can get it only for Rs 150