Microsoft Outlook Updates

what have you set the From id as in your Outlook? Note that nobody allows 3rd party relay, so:

[*]the hosting service for xyztravels.in will allow your outgoing email only for an email id in the same domain (ie From id should be user@xyztravels.in), and of course with password authentication, if set for SMTP
[*]BSNL will allow you to relay outgoing email only for their email id (i think user@dataone.in)
[/list]for a primer on email, problems & how it works, see: http://www.captain-mail.in/email-primer.pdf

check with your hosting service provider...
hth Ram

Hi ram,

Thanks for the reply.

My email @xyztravels.in works using webmail ( through browser) . My client wants to setuo ms-outlook.

The incoming mail server works, that is mail.xyztravels.in receives emain outlook.
But i am not able to send an email from test@xyztravels.in to my gmail or any other account including xyztravels.in

It throws the above error ?

please help

Last edited by a moderator:
But i am not able to send an email from test@xyztravels.in to my gmail or any other account including xyztravels.in
WILL NOT WORK WITH BSNLBB ISP. IN OUTLOOK OR OUTLOOK EXPRESS.

a)TRY eprompter from ePrompter Free eMail Notification Software
b)cc a copy to your own test@xyztravels.com
c)Use only abc @ bsnl.in ID to send messages. in OUtlook /OUtlook Express.
d) Other local Id like test test @xyztravels will NOT work. Repeat will not work

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is with mail outgoing not incoming emails. the software that you have suggested works like a Messenger though its good for incoming ... but sorry to say but it doesnt solve my problem

Info: Dataone ISP email client OE or Outlook
Problem : cannot send email with test @ xyztravel.com using above email programs.
@members/vikram-raste/
Sorry. could not help you.
I will also look out for other responses/solutions from other IBF members.

did they give you info on what your smtp and pop3 server is? and which port it uses? whether is uses SSL or not??

They are not giving good support
What is the query you raised ? If you have availed their email service, along with web hosting they might have replied to you.
Inform them, that you will not be renewing the website hosting with them, as, you cannot SEND email in OUTLOOK with their abc @xyztravel.com to any body using BSNL Broadband connection in India.
smtp : wmra.bsnl.in or smra.bsnl.in or nmra.bsnl.in
Para two:
Also did you try in the e prompter program to send an email with test @xyztravel.com?
Tell how you programmed it .

originate an email and send to yourself and g mail address.
also bcc. check in outlook.
Sent mail is not saved by eprompter.

am having following errors while sending mail from outlook express..

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'praveensimbhu_86@yahoo.co.in'. Subject 'testing', Account: '218.248.240.53', Server: '218.248.240.55', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Relaying not allowed: praveensimbhu_86@yahoo.co.in', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

plz help me soon. am waiting for ur reply.thnx in advance..
And also tel me the procedure how to configure outlook express. Am using bsnl data one connection...

Hotmail access through Outlook Express to be blocked soon Microsoft is again using cheap tactics to force users to upgrade their software. The company has announced that soon Outlook Express would be blocked from accessing Hotmail accounts. Users are being suggested to install their Windows Live Mail application which supports this functionality. Microsoft said in a statement on [...]

Hotmail access through Outlook Express to be blocked soon

can u tel me ? how to send mail and receive mails from/to outlook express. i need step by step procedure. am currently using data one broad band. so u want to tel the incoming server name and outgoing server name and also username ,password.

Then how to check whether the configuration is completed or not.
i need it soon.
better can u send this details to my mail id.. my id is kalaieswer@gmail.com

i need the domain name also.
thnx in advance..