Sun direct-Announce package before 18th

• Thread starter Thread starter premcs23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,822

premcs23

ISP
bsnl
If they do not tell anything about Sony package, well before 18th it will be loss to SUN DIRECT.. :frown:bec my 2 friends who ready to move DTH. They wait for Sun Direct packages almost last 3 weak, but they still not tell anything.. another thing they wait for BIGTV Relaince DTH still not coming..So they going to buy Tata Sky or Dish Tv tomorrow.. I told them to wait till this weak end but they not accepting my words.They don't mind about price because they want to wach IPL with quality..So SUN DIRECT dont loss any more customer.. Pls try to do fast.. Its good for u..:thumb:

Ask ur friends to switch over either to Tata Sky or DISH TV..If they want to buy sun dth then patience is the key word..we r waiting for long time to get star packages in sun direct..

I am also waiting for long time to get star & other packages in sun direct..I have patience so i will wait.. But we never expect every one should have same patience...I convey this mess to Sun direct Nodal Office.. Don't loss any more customers..🙂

It displays that it is under modification. They are updating something. I pray that it should be the update of new packages.