• Thread starter Thread starter devendra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,533

devendra

Regular
ISP
Mtnl 384 Unlimited @ 749
hi, im currently using sify broadband with 128 kb/s speed they have given a warning of 150mb per day download i want to download more than that what to do.Pls tell me if u know pls tell me step by step or we can discuss over yahoo id hello_bye1989 pls ppl help me. thanks

u can download b/w 10-8 in the nightthe best way is to move to airtel

im not downlaod at night i want to download day onlythere is sify guard how to use that pls tell me

....... try some other alternative clients...sifyguard...what do u want from it

there is sify guard in this forum telling that u can downlaod unlimited i have download want to know how to use sify guardpls man help me out

You are mistaken, Sify Guard does not allow to download unlimited data but it prevents/alerts you if you have downloaded more than 150 MB during the day...

Does it make sense what your saying? How can you download more than 150MB with a 150MB limitation?.. If u wanna download... Dowanload.,.. but if you for every 25 MB u download extra you loose 1 day!Chaging clients does not help in anyway!!The solution to your problem is change your package or ISP... 🙂

Originally posted by avinds@Sep 17 2005, 09:36 AM
u can download b/w 10-8 in the night
the best way is to move to airtel
[snapback]25420[/snapback]
[/quote]

Tell me somethng Avinds.. this limitation does not act between the timings you mentioned? you mean this limitation is for day only?

Mean at night i can download unlimited????? 😱