Obtaining channels from Insat2e and Insat4b

• Thread starter Thread starter ravusri1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,716

ravusri1

ISP
BSNL
I am having dish tv connection and stay in chennai. I have a query here. If I replace my existing dish with 120cms dish and attach C-band and Ku-band lnb to it and imagine that cable from C-band LNB goes to FTA STB and Ku-band lnb goes to Dish TV STB, Will i be able to watch the C-band free channels from Insat 2e and also existing dish tv channels as well.Do apologize If I made the question more complex..Big heads, want ur suggestion on this ....

I am having dish tv connection and stay in chennai. I have a query here. If I replace my existing dish with 120cms dish and attach C-band and Ku-band lnb to it and imagine that cable from C-band LNB goes to FTA STB and Ku-band lnb goes to Dish TV STB, Will i be able to watch the C-band free channels from Insat 2e and also existing dish tv channels as well.

Do apologize If I made the question more complex..

Big heads, want ur suggestion on this ....

As long as you use a solid 120 cm dish there shouldn't be a problem

Hello, Is there any advantage in Obtaining channels from Insat2e and Insat4b. Actually I dont know the use of it. please explain.

Dear All, Can we see any more channels by changing direction of DISH.If yes please let me know the procedure. I am fed up with Indian channels idiot type movies and serials. Nandlal