Urgent help needed

krish_88

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Mar 18, 2005
Mumbai
Hi. I took my sify in 2004. I have a query regarding the Lan card. During the installation i was asked whether i have lan or not. I said i dont have so they gave me the lancard. The installation charge was 2823 with lan. My question is if i disconnect my sify will they take lan card from me or i am its sole responsibility. Please post your solution as soon as possible.

shouvik

www.clubhost.in
Regulars
Jun 21, 2005
Delhi -NCR
The LAN card they gave u is not on rent, you have paid it in full so now the LAN card belongs to you.

Suraj

Regular
Regulars
Jan 28, 2005
not only the lan card, at my place the subscribers also keep the cat5 cable with them.Paisa deeya hai toh sab apna hai...nice attitude, i say.

avinds

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 31, 2004
Originally posted by Suraj@Sep 14 2005, 06:40 PM
not only the lan card, at my place the subscribers also keep the cat5 cable with them.

Paisa deeya hai toh sab apna hai...nice attitude, i say.
[snapback]25140[/snapback]
[/quote]

but in their Tos
..it is mentioned that all the cables and hubs/switches are property of sify

Suraj

Regular
Regulars
Jan 28, 2005
yes, but cto's rarely read those.....now tell me how many of us really read EULA.TXT?its there for some reason,the only thing being most of them dunno what to do with it.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
why would you behave nicely with them when u are just terminating their services. be a man. be a typical indian. sing the sutta song on them...