Confusion: Renewed or not?

• Thread starter Thread starter Suraj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,670

Suraj

Regular
hello people,

can anybody tell me whatz happennin here?

My account should be expired by now or to be exact 0000 hours and the complementary pack should have taken over.

I dunno but i feel like my account has expired but renewal can't happen because of the date.....somethin like in the middle

Some nice pics i took....

http://imageshack.ushttp://imageshack.us

suraj i think sify mistake in programing.now see this:23:59 = 31 december 200400:00 = 1st january 2005The above clock is right. But our great sify programmers may use the below concept:23:59 = 31 december 200400:00 = 31 december 200400:01 = 1st january 2005so officially your account should have been stopped. But you are lucky because of their programing mistake hence you have got 24 hours extra to use yr 64 kbps and after that you have FULL (no 150mb limits) 128 KBPS 2 days validity awating you. Hence go and plan your downloads !!! 😛 😛

to understand the exact time of your expiry is that forget the time written next to expiry date. The date is important.so if it says expiry on 15 sept 2005 02:05 that means that your account will work till 23:59 on 15th sept.suppose if it says expiry on 27th Sep 22:08 than it will work till 23:59 on 27th sept.So ideally try to recharge in morning or if you are a nerd kanjuice than u might well go at 0:15 in morning 😛😛

yes ..the time does not matterwhat happens if suraj downloads more than 150MB today

thanks for the nice explanation, sifyfan.yeah, avinds n tushar same thinkin here...in any case i not crossin that limit today.

dont cross the 150 mb mark today bcz if u do that yr 1 day validity will be deducted and yr pipelined pack(precious and best pack available and that too free) will be activited and hence if it happens it will start today at 6:30 pm and end after 2 days so u shall get just 6 hours extra.today try to logoff at 11:45 pm and then again login at 12:15 so that you can fully utilise the FULL pack and be ready with the downloads!!