2013 Hungarian GP

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 870
FP1 standings

Well it was not a boring race as i expected it to be...Good to see Hamilton winning his win with Mercedes... he drove brilliantly and more importantly they didnt have their long lasting tyre problem in this race which is a good sign for both Hamilton and Mercedes...this means that now Hamilton and Mercedes could now challenge Vettel and RBR for championship...Kimi and Lotus had a good strategic race to come 2nd and kimi defendes his 2nd position with vettel for the last 15 odd laps ...the fact is Kimi lasted his final set of tyres for 30 laps which was incredible...Vettel is still leading the championship where as kimi has pushed Alonso from 2nd to 3rd and Hamilton is on 4th place...
As for as ferrari and Alonso is concerned they have this problem for the last 3 - 4 years that is their aerodynamics whi9ch are tested in @ their factory wind tunnel is not correlating in the race thats been the problem with them for the last few Alonso...i feel for Alonso...
So now its complete break in f1 as the factories needs to be shut down for the next 2 weeks and the next race is going to be held in one of the best circuits i like i.e., @ SPA - Belgium GP...which is almost 4 weeks from now...

It was awesome to see Romain Grosjean chasing Vettel. lol. Nice battle. Kimi too defended well from Vettel. This guy Kimi knows how to manage his tyres. Wow. Overall a great race. Didn't get bored. Happy for Lewis, calm composed, smooth race, and he is really maturing into a good racer. 😀