• Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 6,325

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
So, The CTOs get a % of amount from the package the user uses. So, I thought why not help the dude who is nice to his customers. Anyone of you guys happy with your CTO... I would like to have a User ID in your CTO's area.

i don't think u can do thatur gateways won't permit it 🙂like i have 10.13.x.x so even if u change ur gateway to this it won't work becasue ur router has some other address.ya, but u can use that user id , but it won't solve ur problem.

i have this in written from sify customer care that the userid/p@$$word works all over india. as simple as that. and well my current problem is not my cto (network is fine here since last few days) but Sify itself. and i would want my CTO to talk to sify regarding my problem and that happens when he does not get money from me.

yes u can use any user Id, but it won't do any good if the congetsion is in ur local network.

i don't have problem with congestion. i am getting 15KBps on the 48kbps shared pack right now. The problem is hidden features on the packages they do not mention on the website. The day they do that, I am stopping complaining abt it.And the best thing is that I say so in my mails to customer care guys, and they don't respond. Making it clear to me that, not mentioning the 75megs limit is more delibrate and not a mistake.

So how would trying another userid/p@$$wd help with that. All the Sify accounts suffer from the same non-disclosure of information 😛

Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 6 2004, 01:40 AM
i don't have problem with congestion. i am getting 15KBps on the 48kbps shared pack right now. The problem is hidden features on the packages they do not mention on the website. The day they do that, I am stopping complaining abt it.

[snapback]1641[/snapback]
[/quote]

Whoa! getting 15KBps on 48kbps pack and then sayin I'm stoppin complanin ?!?!?!?! U shudnt be worried about 75mb then, coz from 76th mb u'll be gettin a rough speed of 7/8KBps which most of the uers here get till 75mb 😛

lolz@stoppin complainin

I wanna know is there a pack which allows multiple logins, has high bandwidth like 256 kbps, and unlimited.....may be cafe packs?????4-6 people on this board can buy the pack and use....will it be feasible and economical????

Originally posted by surjeett@Nov 6 2004, 04:22 PM
Whoa! getting 15KBps on 48kbps pack and then sayin I'm stoppin complanin ?!?!?!?! U shudnt be worried about 75mb then, coz from 76th mb u'll be gettin a rough speed of 7/8KBps which most of the uers here get till 75mb 😛

lolz@stoppin complainin
[snapback]1659[/snapback]
[/quote]

sify broadband shared package in panchkula for me...

Originally posted by google_singh@Nov 6 2004, 07:25 PM
I wanna know is there a pack which allows multiple logins, has high bandwidth like 256 kbps, and unlimited.....may be cafe packs?????

4-6 people on this board can buy the pack and use....will it be feasible and economical????
[snapback]1676[/snapback]
[/quote]

i actually got a mail from a cyber cafe owner from goa. the sify CTO in his region wanted him to pay seperate installation charges for every computer in his cafe and buy seperate package for every seperate computer.

i tried finding that mail on my PC, but seems like i lost it. but that mail really was one of the lowest for a sify's CTO behaviour towards prospective customers.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 6 2004, 08:57 PM
i actually got a mail from a cyber cafe owner from goa. the sify CTO in his region wanted him to pay seperate installation charges for every computer in his cafe and buy seperate package for every seperate computer.

i tried finding that mail on my PC, but seems like i lost it. but that mail really was one of the lowest for a sify's CTO behaviour towards prospective customers.
[snapback]1687[/snapback]
[/quote]

Cafe 64 and Cafe128 r the names of the packages for Cafes.
Bad thing, as the name suggest, one isstuck at 64kbps(with 6gb max d/l+u/l,valid for 45 days). Second one, stuck at 128kbps, with 12 gb max, valid for ...45 days (i guess)

yeah, i know about these packages but the dude i am talking about was told by the sify CTO to but seperate packages for each of his computer in cafe... and pay installation money for each computer. no networking or stuff like that. even my cto won't object if i share my home line to my 2 personal computers.

umm.....to be honest, i must say all the unlimited range packs r not meant for commercial purpose. So just to play it safe, CTO must have been forcin cafe dudes to buy separate pack for each comp. But even that case is not convincing as this one....1% on 1 pack is surely much elsser than 1% on 10 packs.

well, i am not running a cafe from home. but counting usage of more than 6hrs a day as commercial is absurd. as for shared packs, would u rate a travel agency using a shared pack for online booking or brokers using shared pack for online trading as commercial purposes?i would.