20 Questions, lets play

Hmm...A good AI Engine, man !!! 😀

it took a while to figure mine out...😀 but surely impressive!!!Q29. I am guessing that it is a drinking glass?Right, Wrong, Close28. Is it usually colorful? No.27. Is it found on a desk? Usually.26. Can it be chewed? No.25. Do you use it at work? Yes.24. Can you get information by using it? No.23. Does it usually have four corners? No.22. Is it black? No.21. Can you find it in a church? Maybe.20. I guessed that it was a wall clock? Wrong.19. Was it used over 100 years ago? Probably.18. Does it have a hole in it? No.17. Do most people use this daily? Yes.16. Is it a metal? No.15. Does it make sound? Yes.14. Does it have a good smell? Depends.13. Does it contain a liquid? Maybe.12. Is it heavy? No.11. Can you open it? No.10. Is it made of metal? Depends.9. Is it round? Yes.8. Is it hard? Yes.7. Would you find it in an office? Usually.6. Is it used for entertainment? No.5. Is it usually warm? No.4. Is it an electro-mechanical device? No.3. Is it larger than a microwave oven (or bread box)? No.2. Can it make a sound? Yes.1. It is classified as Other.

yuuuuhhhooooooooooo...i won!!!!!!! 😀You won!Is it one of these ...film (camera)a computer diska roll of filma minidiska video gamea costumea CDa beer cantap shoesdrumsa football jerseya record (before CD's)tinsela role-playing gamea keg (for beer)it was headphone 😛here are the contradictions...You won!Play AgainYou were thinking of headphones.Is it usually colorful? You said Sometimes, I say No. (mine is colorful) Can it be heard? You said Unknown, I say Yes. (i thought it's used to hear, rather than being heard) Is it smaller than a loaf of bread? You said Depends, I say Yes. (the big one from Philips are not!!!)Does it use electricity? You said Doubtful, I say Yes. Can you find it in a church? You said Unknown, I say No. Does it have writing on it? You said Maybe, I say No. (mine has the company's name imprinted on it, and i hope all of them have) Is it a common household object? You said Maybe, I say No. (No???!!! Man i think 90% of the ppl who listen to music have it!!!)Does it shine? You said Probably, I say No. (If it's a mettalic color one, it sure would!!!)Does it go inside other things? You said Yes, I say No. (well the lead goes inside the player socket)Does it have a hole in it? You said Yes, I say No. (then from where the sound comes out???) 🤔 Is it considered valuable? You said Maybe, I say No. (i never thought one won't consider the Bose headphones valuable!!!) 😱

i won again!!!You won!Is it one of these ...a pair of scissorsa samurai sworda cheese gratera sworda pocket knifea machetea knifea manuala chisela file (tool)a cigar-cuttertongs (grasping device)a scalpela sabera hammeran ice pick it was a punching machine...used to make holes in papers!!!