• Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 11,071

kapil9211

Regular
ISP
Airtel 2mbps 5GB
Hi,

1) Unlimited calls to India and US for $50/mnth VOIP

TeleBlend Your Local Broadband Phone Company - The Best Value in VoIP Internet Phone Service - It's Your Call

2) 1300 minutes call time to India with AllVoi VOIP plus US and other international calls(OVER 65 FREE DESTINATIONS Chicago VoIP Unlimited Home Phone Service from ALLVOI All Voice Over Internet Free Equipment with Domestic and International Plans ) will be free.

Chicago VoIP Unlimited Home Phone Service from ALLVOI All Voice Over Internet Free Equipment with Domestic and International Plans

If anyone has better alternative VOIP plans than above, kindly post some so that everyone gets benefit from this global competition.

Thanks mate

Hi,

1) Unlimited calls to India and US for $50/mnth VOIP

TeleBlend Your Local Broadband Phone Company - The Best Value in VoIP Internet Phone Service - It's Your Call

2) 1300 minutes call time to India with AllVoi VOIP plus US and other international calls(OVER 65 FREE DESTINATIONS Chicago VoIP Unlimited Home Phone Service from ALLVOI All Voice Over Internet Free Equipment with Domestic and International Plans ) will be free.

Chicago VoIP Unlimited Home Phone Service from ALLVOI All Voice Over Internet Free Equipment with Domestic and International Plans

If anyone has better alternative VOIP plans than above, kindly post some so that everyone gets benefit from this global competition.

Lately I have been using the Jaxtr Free Connect service!!.....which as the name suggests is Free!! 🙂Both the parties need to dial local numbers and rest is taken care by bridge which is Jaxtr's job.I found it really useful. And the voice quality is as clear as it can be.