• Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,588

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

Check 2 States the Story of My Marriage Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Infibeam

2 States is a semi-autobiographical novel written by Chetan Bhagat. This book depicts the common quarrels of couples who come from differing social backgrounds in India and the story being semi-autobiographical makes it all the more relatable.
2 States: The Story Of My Marriage is an entertaining account of a boy and girl who are madly in love but can't get married without their parents' blessings. After spotting Ananya at the IIM Ahmedabad mess fighting with a worker, Krish attempts to befriend her in the hopes of winning her favor. They eventually become a couple and dream of tying the knot, but the task of battling with their parents looms in front of them. They have to overcome their fear of rejection and come up with effective ideas which would result in a happy married life.
Love marriages in India are still a touchy subject in most families and the story draws inspiration from this mentality. How they decide to conquer the hearts of their parents and make their marriage materialize into something more than a dream is something that will keep readers enthralled.
2 States is available in paperback and this is the 4 edition. It was published by Rupa in 2009.