2 month waiting period in Mumbai???

• Thread starter Thread starter scorpio81
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 6,656
waiting and still waiting for the connection 🙁Good news for all i have called customer support and they have told that the port problem is solved :yahoo: and the r giving the connections in 2 or 3 daysGood luck to all :thumbsup:

finally!! 70 days later i got the call....all that i was asked was, "do u want a triband conn.?"i will finally get the connection sometime this weeki hope my count stops very soon...

sarakari babulogs sucks.i have experienced this after i have transfered to alliance

what did u transfer? urself? u mean u were a sarkari babu (bsnl 😛) earlier and now u have got transfer to alliance? and how did u experience after transfer? after transfer u dont have to deal with bsnl!

previously i used to have bsnl broadband 256kbps unlimited the speed sucked.now after i have transfered to alliance broadband 384kbps unlimited i can feel the difference in speed at a much lower rate.

what did u transfer? urself? u mean u were a sarkari babu (bsnl 😛) earlier and now u have got transfer to alliance? and how did u experience after transfer? after transfer u dont have to deal with bsnl!
lolz!! :rofl: :rofl:

looks like lsnb got banned and created new id. 😛

He better watch out, we can ban him in terms of IP address or range or words posted or links given.... and many other ways too other than userID alone.Stop spamming! (all the same, I wonder if he realizes that he's spamming & whether he knows what "spam" means.... 😛 coz some ppl do it to get paid)

i wonder whats his age. he just does same thing again and again.he just doesnt get tired promoting alliance.(and earlier bsnl)

and he didnt get tired of posting 15 threads about speedtest either.That was the last straw which brought him a ban.Anyways, lets not stray away from the topic.... Discussion back to topic!

Sanke1 has friend who got a new connectionCheck out his latest post about xxx@a !