2 Mbps Speed For Mtnl Broadband Customers

• Thread starter Thread starter seshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,068
  • Views Views 123,799
QUOTE(boygr8 @ Feb 27 2007, 11:16 AM) [snapback]81434[/snapback]
So one might need to pay Rs 125 pm extra for an only incoming second line[/b]
Well there is a 1+1 line available for 3 yr without any voice rental & zero installation cum security
however there is a charge for BB installation 800Rs thats it. Tri AA BB plan with zero rental and 1.5/mb
which u never gonna use 😉 however ur line is gonna sync at 2048kbps 😛

And better still, if u apply for the period when installation and registration is free( Like it was in DEc 2006). So u get 2 mbps for freeSo the whole point now is -Is there port bindng in delhi?

hmm...means exchange specific...but how do i know if my exchange has it...if i'm sure it doesn't, then i'm going to get a second line tomorrow 😀

Well it's is not exchange specific but some accounts work & some doesn't (don't know the reason) so probably it's your luck. :0@boygr8Well i have the second line also for backup with zero installation(booked in free BB inst offer) not even paid a penny (got a instrument free) 😀

QUOTE(boygr8 @ Feb 28 2007, 05:43 PM) [snapback]81646[/snapback]
Get the 2nd line & wait for a free installation and registration offer.[/b]

When I was taking connection I wanted to take it with the free phone line they give but I was told by 1504 that they do not give broadband with the free line so.........

Hurray!! I'm back on NU, and guess what, I'm still getting 2 Mbps. My plan worked!! Yess!!!23316040Ok, so here's another find for those who have faced problems in getting their plan changed. This is the number of a lady at the central office (Vth Floor, Kidwai Bhawan, Janpath). She is polite, helpful....and best, she has the power to change plans directly 🙂 . You have to follow the regular procedure (of submitting an application, and depositing at your sanchaar haat) but most of us know that many of the times plans aren't changed, they just forget to do it.So in the case just call this lady, she'll get your work done. The trick - (same as Mr. Shubhendu) Sound as if you'll die if your plan won't get changed 😛.

In addition to triband connection, if one subscribes to a broadband connection from, say, any other service provider, and have both connections on the same PC - either through two network cards or through one network card and another through USB port - it should be possible to increase connection speed, and also higher reliability of connection. Any ideas, friends? Of course one has to figure out ways of enabling multilink !

i was out of town for past few days n when i'm back, still no 2 mbps upgrade for me.... will try Apoorv's trick soon....

🙁 No man, this is not done. Those losers downgraded me...not to 288, but to 256 🙁 . Well I think that it's OK, because I had downloaded all that I could in the days when I had 2 Mbps. So no regrets now. I had run out of things to download. Now I think it's normal, as I'm back to good old 256. I'll still call up Shubhendu tomorrow, and try to get 288 Kbps at least.

yeah, even i was over the 2 mbps craze in less than a week...then u can't think of stuff to download 😱ISPs should think on those terms...give us speed and we won't misutilize it 🙄

i truly agree with you coolbud... as i had airtel unlimited, there not much thing left to download except for the latest movies....i have craze for online vids n radio... thats y i need an high speed unlimited connec...hopin to get one sooner - 2 + MBPS UNLIMITED.......... ;-)