• Thread starter Thread starter angad_singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,801

angad_singh

ISP
Airtel
Hi all

Posting here after ages to be honest, but its because of the excitement I wanted to share..

This is exactly the second speed boost I have got this week. 1 had happened in the afternoon time and 1 just happened at 5 AM this morning!

Listen to this people, I got a download speed ranging from 250-275 KB/s for about 30 minutes ! 🙂

Thats even more than 2mbps!

My data plan is Home 999 (256k Unlimited)

See the attached screenshots for proof..

I really want to know what all of you think about this? Are these signs?? Maybe the technical people at Airtel are testing their servers for some upcoming changes.. 😀

What say??

Nope, Airtel does have such "issues" from time to time. Though it is mostly happened for users in the North. 😛

Lol, please don't call them issues !! 😛I have been raping the ass off of this airtel connection since the past 2.5+ years.. day and night.. i Have Never experienced this before.. 2 mbps!!Let's hope these are signs for something big 🙂PS: Some of my MTNL broadband using friends have told me they're permanently getting 2 Megs/sec on their 256 plans since the past 2-3 months, lets see if Airtel can beat that !! 😉

those MTNL days r gone...most of them have been dragged back to 256 kbps and lower 🙁

i received 8mbps speeds with alliance for 1 hour a few days ago without login.

^^ without Login? now don't say with comp switched off 😛

Well... well.. Its again starting to be a dreamy thread... Let my dream find its place here.. I dream that sometime I'd be on a 100Mbps Dedicated Internet connection downloading 100's of GB's a day unto my 4TB HDD. 😛 Well the least we all can expect is a 512kbps unlimited plan from ISP's by the end of this year... 🙂

this is my first day of airtel 999 unlimited i got speeds from 15-35KB/s during day after 11pm the speeds increase to 50-100KB/s thats greater than 256kbps