1p/6 sec Calling Special Tariff Vouchers Stopped by Tata Docomo?

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 9,338
Status
Not open for further replies.

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
http://www.tatadocomo.com/prepay-packs.aspx
In Tata Docomo Prepaid, earlier there were Special Tarrif Vouchers (STV) of Rs 24 and Rs 62 (MH Circle) which allowed On-Net calls (Tata to Tata) for 1p / 6 sec (10p /min). I used it for almost 2 years, and I did recharge online.
Even now these STV are displayed in link I mentioned above. But when I try to recharge online for my number, I dont get STV options for my number. Later I tried with 2 other Tata Docomo numbers, but above recharge are not displayed for any numbers.

I tried calling Customer Care asking about these STV, I got below replies-
1: First time when I called, CC told me that my number is 2 years old, so I need to resubmit all documents. I went to their centre to submit documents. But CC over there said that they never ask to resubmit documents again. After I said that CC told me to do so, they said that they dont deal with Prepaid related issues, and asked to talk to CC again from direct line at their centre.

2: So I made 2nd call to CC from Tata Docomo centre. This time CC lady told me that First Recharge (FRC) needed for my prepaid number was not done correctly, so I can't get STV for 1p/6 sec calling. I said that I was using it for 2 years. Then CC got confused, and told me to try at some retail shop instead of doing recharge online. I havent so far tried doing recharge from shops/dealers.

But I wanted to know whether any IBF members were using these STV. If anybody has Tata Docomo prepaid number, can you try to check if you can do these STV (Rs 24 or Rs 62, it may vary for different circles).

There is a Rs 48 STV for haryana circle. On-Net Local calls @ 1p/ 6secs. On-Net STD calls @ 1p/ 3secs. Off-Net Local/ STD mobile calls @ 1.5p/ sec. Off-Net Local/ STD Landline calls @ 2p/ sec. Validity : 84 Days.
Able to do that recharge.

aviral sangal said:
There is a Rs 48 STV for haryana circle. On-Net Local calls @ 1p/ 6secs. On-Net STD calls @ 1p/ 3secs. Off-Net Local/ STD mobile calls @ 1.5p/ sec. Off-Net Local/ STD Landline calls @ 2p/ sec. Validity : 84 Days.
Able to do that recharge.
Ok. good to know. I don't know why these STV is not working on any of my 3 Tata Docomo numbers. :numbness:

Status
Not open for further replies.