1and1 Broadband / HNS 2Mbps Unlimited Thane West Review

• Thread starter Thread starter thundurus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 55,964
What about the speed? I'm still getting less than 2 Mbps. Do we just have to visit torbox to see if the cache works or not? We don't have to anything special right?

goto that website and search for torrent , say ubuntu , if you see green smiley then download that torrent , it will guaranteed give you peering speed .

I am not able to download torrents at all. It's always in the connecting to peer mode. It never downloads irrespective of the number of seeds. Is HNS throttling torrents? And, I was not able to download through torbox as well. The same problem there as well.

I am not able to download torrents at all. It's always in the connecting to peer mode. It never downloads irrespective of the number of seeds. Is HNS throttling torrents? And, I was not able to download through torbox as well. The same problem there as well.

Look like some port forwarding problem on your router ? Because torrents and torrent cache both are working fine for me .

What should I do then?? I don't know how to deal with this. Any help will be good.

Not getting BTcache speed since yesterday.Anybody having the same problem ?
Edit: Now can't even access torbox. @thundurus is it working for you ?

Last edited:
@Batfreak same problem here , torbox gives error about cant find location or something and no cache speed . We are back in stone age 🙁
Looks like HNS did not pay money to extreme peering heheeh

Hey man! I've switched to 1&1 from MTNL last week, on the first day I was getting about 1.4MBPS-2MBPS on steam and then after a few days I am getting 900KBPS to 960KBPS. Are you getting the same? Or are you getting the same download speed as it was before? The download speed on torrents is fine. The problem is just downloading in Steam. I'm using 8MBPS unlimited plan.