1and1 Broadband / HNS 2Mbps Unlimited Thane West Review

• Thread starter Thread starter thundurus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 55,963
I AM PAYING FOR 25 MBPS and GETTING THIS SPEED :

5680678553.png

1 and 1 Broadband is SCAM / FRAUD

PINGS ARE HORRIBLE , SPEED IS PATHETIC !! DISCONNECT ISSUES !!

ANY ONE PLANNING TO GET THIS BROADBAND STAY AWAY !!!!

ANY EXISTING CUSTOMER STOP USING IT AND SWITCH !!

I have already started process to launch COSUMER Complain / FIR / please other people also do the same .

This company has turned into FRAUD COMPANY !!

Anyone using Mach1 broadband in Thane, Ghodbander Road/kapurbawdi area?

Are you all still getting 3-4 mbps speed at origin and steam because i am not getting speeds in origin and steam.I am only getiing 3-4 mbps speed on utorrent and uplay. I use 1mbps unlimited plan of Hns . Please reply if u r getting speeds on origin and steam with a screenshot and please tell me what kind of setting did you apply to get those speeds. TY

Today i upgraded my plan to 10Mbps unlimited for 6.3k/annum
Right now the only problem is disconnections (but they are somewhat less frequent now)
6577471540.png

Awaiting for Jio 🙂 till then this is good enough

Are you all still getting 3-4 mbps speed at origin and steam because i am not getting speeds in origin and steam.I am only getiing 3-4 mbps speed on utorrent and uplay. I use 1mbps unlimited plan of Hns . Please reply if u r getting speeds on origin and steam with a screenshot and please tell me what kind of setting did you apply to get those speeds. TY

You will get good speed on steam when downloading popular games and content. What i noticed is downloading games like csgo, dota 2 i get very high speed 3MBPS+ but if i buy some less famous games like indie games or something then steam gives normal speed.
There are no settings involved as such. I keep steam download server to mumbai location (if that helps in any way)