Shocked to see sify

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,887
Cool!

man....when would i get the chance....its been like months now, no mega bandwidth screwed up job at my place.btw...what are u downloadin krish?

Yesterday night I got a 34 kBps speed on my upload but 10 kBps on download.

speeds in delhi are uncapped at the moment......but they are having so less bandwdith that even download managers are not able to pull good speeds

first time i ever experienced the speed of Broadband for that hour after that the same thing started happening

currently speeds in mumbai are really sad, i used to get 12k on my 64 unshared pack, now m gettng around 5-6k past 5-6 days.

As iam using 258KPBs i should get around 23-40KPBS but prevailed for 1 hour. Wondering why did i take the pack and sify

dude kBps might be typo . Yah speeds in mumbai r really pathetic & totally unpredictable sometimes i get around 30kBps & sometimes 20kBps on my 256kbps pack. Once i got 70kBps which was 4 mnths back for about 12 hrs man that was really great.I just kept on downloading whatever i needed.

f**kin whts the use when u have the 150 mb limitdue to a glitch even i dwlded 2GB in a day of linux fedora cdbut now my validity is reduced by 1 week