• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,626

krish_88

Regulars
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
Hey people how much time does it take to arrive Triband in Mumbai as the form is filled. Is there any way to speed up the process of Arrival

You could with some chai-pani 😛 When the person from mtnl for our area came for installation(took only two days) i made friends with him and got his direct number.When my router conked of i got a replacement in two hrs straight B)

i got my conn second day after giving the formn got my router replaced in half - hr that too without any chai - pani 😛

Originally posted by krish_88@Sep 11 2005, 04:58 PM
where are you in Mumbai
[snapback]24806[/snapback]
[/quote]
I am in Sion.But its the person who is incharge of your area that matters.My friend staying in gtb nagar(very very close to sion) had to wait for 2 weeks for getting his connection.What more we both had gone together to get a connection...we had concecutive work order nos. but still...

the next day after i booked it over the phone... 😀

wonder how you people got the connection very fast. Have you contacted any senior officials of your area or what

don t book through the net! it doesnt work..you gotta go down to your exchange fill out a form in person.....i booked through the net for my second dsl line.after 1 month even i didnt get the connection or hear from them..better go down to the exchange..edit: first time around i got connection in 2-3days.second time took 10-15days.but i'd just given the form to the lineman second time around.heh

Originally posted by krish_88@Sep 11 2005, 12:58 PM
Hey people how much time does it take to arrive Triband in Mumbai as the form is filled. Is there any way to speed up the process of Arrival
[snapback]24790[/snapback]
[/quote]

Don't even get me started on this 🙂 read my post in the forum and you will automatically know when "your" triband will arrive.

Hey guys today i got a call from Triband people asking me did any one come to your home to Install ADSL and also asked when i booked. Will i get triband today or tommorow