To Mr Surjeet Singh

• Thread starter Thread starter google_singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 5,801
well ur cto won't come to ur rescue at midnight. 🙂 i know coz i have had to renew on dialup at 3am in the morning coz the f**king cto did not call me as usual reminding me that my package was going to expire.

Originally posted by surjeett@Nov 6 2004, 12:39 AM
If still CTO doesn agree to this thing, simply call up Sify Ddes and get his franchise permitt revoked (may be that'll fix him)
[snapback]1615[/snapback]
[/quote]

I've called them twice and they told me both times that CTO can infact charge as much as he wants as service charge and they don't care.

pretty much the same response everyone i know is getting from sify broadband.

Well why not all of us register a new id thru Mr. Surjeet.....let him get the benefit....and we will also get the benefit of not paying service charges.......but this wont long last....when our own CTO finds out..But I think all of us here need to lodge a combined @$$ault on sify.....to remove the service charges.....and make the package charges final and inclusive of everything .....what u say?????

Yeah u can log on with any SifyBB id from anywhere in country.....hey u get roaming facility on Sify!!!

I'm not sure, but if i'll get a list of user idz and location (basically what id u use and where do ulive) may be then i will be able to pitch this matter lil further.In the meanwhile i'll try to see if Sify either abolishes this malpractice of service charges(btw, is ur CTO payin service tax to govt.? i bet he is not, u can actually show him stars in broad daylight that too without comin into picture) or it mentions it clearly on in their MASTER PRICE list thingy.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 6 2004, 01:26 AM
well ur cto won't come to ur rescue at midnight. 🙂 i know coz i have had to renew on dialup at 3am in the morning coz the f**king cto did not call me as usual reminding me that my package was going to expire.
[snapback]1634[/snapback]
[/quote]

When there was web based login, then there use to be constant reminders(pop-up) whenever u use to log on. Even now they start flashin such pop-ups.

I'll be wise enuff to ignore reminders on daily basis and then later on complaint that its CTOs job to remind.

This comparision may help; Sify works more or less like Airtel pre-paid, umm....i dont think Airtel ever calls up ne of its customer to remind them for a renewal. Reaosn being, if u need it, u'll get it.

When there was web based login I never got any pop ups (thx to the blocker) but now there's no way to avoid them in the client.

Well regarding service tax......who pays service tax........Sify or the CTO or both????Sify charges us the service tax so i hope it pays......Way back when sify didnt use to put serv tax on its packages......and my dad knew somebody in the serv tax deptt......and my cto wasnt listed in their list......but i think now it's more of a matter of Sify....I dont know......does 10.2% money in terms of ST eaten up by CTO also?????

HAHAHA..!Fred! u still using third party stuff to block pop-ups ?Neway, i'll stick to this topic Sify Broadband.Note : Almost all third party pop-up bloackers connect to internet to do some nifty stuff.

I know what I'm using and how to use it. And I never said I'm using a third party blocker.

well, with web-based system i had scripting working in place where i never saw any of the trash sify had on their servers for me. as for blaming my CTO... even sify guys customer care from chandigarh called me 2 days before the package ran out. that month they did not. i have had instances where they called me when i was on roaming in delhi and they called me to get me to renew my account. so i have at times spent 50 bucks on mobile roaming charges to get my net renewed. 😛and for airtel prepaid... they remind me that the balance is low everything i make a call with a 10 seconds message before the call get through. no way i can miss that.

The expiry date and even time appear on the annoying original Sify Client after you log in heh.