• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,630

krish_88

Regulars
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
Hi. I just wanted your views regarding moving to Mtnl Triband. Is it better than sify and one more thing. What do you people recommend. If i disconnect my Sify broadband will i get my money back. I mean the one i renewed for 256KPBS. Now i have balance of 538.39.

ok, let me try to answer ur question one by one...if u're in Mumbai and the CTO assures that u get uninterrupted connection, then Sify 256 kbps will be better than MTNL...in Delhi, u can opt for MTNL with eyes closed...u won't get any money back from Sify...how can u even expect that in wildest of ur dreams from those money suckers!!! :lol:

dunno about mtnl but i should be better than sifyand about the balance they wont give u back i suggest u use the pack till it expires alongwith ur triband connection.

No I suiggest you shift to MTNL and let us use your pack 😉. Getting serious MTNL will be way better in terms of uptime.

No problem.If he is using night pack then its useless for me but if its shared then im ready 😉

yup mtnl's dsl nu is always better than sifyatleast it doesn't depends on a cto or his shi*y networkand no u won't be getting any money back

@@@@See MTNLAs far as I understand MTNL it gives you monthly 500 MB and charges 1.20 per MB if u exceed it. so avg daily is just 16.66 MB in day time that is 8am to 11:59pm. At night it gives u unlimited. 12 am to 8 am.@@@@Now see sify😡it gives you daily 150 mb so in month 4.5 GB (MTNL=500 MB) if you exceed it deducts a day validity per 25 extra mb used.@it gives you unlimited from 10 pm to 8 am (MTNL= 0 am to 8 am)Now choice is yours! 🙂

sifyfan. I know Sify gives more than MTNL but sify also disconnects and there is downtime. First of all Sify is through CTO. It is the CTO who has the power to do anything with your connection whereas MTNL doesnt come through CTO and there aren't frequent disconnects as Sify and also if there are disconnects in Mtnl it gets restored with a couple of hours. Not like sify as it takes the next day to be on track. It comes through a phone line with an ADSL modem. So there is no problem. In Sify if the Hub or switch gets damaged we have to call the CTO. If i call today he will be here tommorow. There isn't full uninterrupted Internet even if i have 256KPBS unlimited. It is just a waste of time and money. When i need sify there isnt.

Sify sucks. We can use Sify if it's up. It's down half the time. What good is it that way? Why do you think people are clambering for other options? Everyone is extremely frustrated with Sify's downtimes.

In 256KPBS unlimited iam only getting 5.60KB transfer rate. Blasted them too many times. After that now too iam only able to get upto 10. whereas i should get 26-30. which mtnl does

Thats really sad coz whenever my connection is working I always get 32 kBps constantly. Probably the file you are downloading doesn't have many seeders.