• Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,848
Status
Not open for further replies.

swaroops24

ISP
BSNL
Hi,

Wanted to get the below information as I am planning to get BSNL IPTV in Bangalore, any response is appreciated

1) The set up box query:

# What Ports are present at the back of the setup box
# Is it possible to get 5.1 output from the setup box to connect to any amp to get the benefit of multi channel sound
# Is the Video Transmission in HD Format?
# what Video output Ports are available at the back of the setup box

2) Services Query

# As per my research i see that IOL is tied up with BSNL or vice versa to provide the service
# In the IOL site the services provided are e learnin, Movies, video, etc see the link
IOL Netcom Ltd. - Services
# Are all these services available via BSNL Package?
# I have a Unlimited BSNL 512 plan currently. Can I take the benefit of the bandwidth offered by IPTV for the Internet as well ?

not all services are available as of now.. they do promise to provide them later on.. you wont be charged unless you are provided with 150 channels..no your internet speed will remain the same 😀 nice try!!.. video ports are svideo and composite cable..i dont think it has 5.1 support.there is a USB and LAN port to connect to the bsnl modem/router.. but only LAN port works.. tried the USB port but it didnt work

Thanks for the reply ! Need to confirm about the 5.1 support can anyone tell the model of the setup box?

Status
Not open for further replies.