• Thread starter Thread starter docmanya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 5,689
Originally posted by waterloo_sunset@Sep 8 2005, 07:14 AM
Yeah, MTNL del is better than its counterpart in mumbai...hehe
[snapback]24375[/snapback]
[/quote]

Nah .... MTNL Mumbai and Delhi somewhat same.... advantage goes to Delhi as it is MTNL capital.

But there are same type of cocksuc*ers in Delhi as Mumbai.

Believe me until it runs fine u are god but once connection is down everything is screwed
Same applies to bills.

And oh yes even i m havin 2 days midnight disconnects 5-6th Sept that is.

But in general MTNL is fine and offer bandwidth promised, atleast to me

Nothing is perfect in this world........and moreover if an Govt. organization is giving this much......its really consistent.........we shud be HAPPY..... 😀

in my opinion, govt should move out of every public service industry if they are unable to provide decent services...

Man I dunno what to say. Thank God my connection is working perfectly at night. But I was talking to my friend and he told me the same thing...connection dropping at 12.00-12.20am. But what was more frustrating and insulting was when he called the 1504 customer support (1.00am). Instead of helping or explaining anything, the support guy at the other end started laughing (Hindi film villain style sinister laugh, as my friend tells me!!). My friend threw some MC-BC at the tech guy (lol!) and banged the phone. I mean WTF can MTNL(Delhi) be really acting THAT cheap ???!!!

Well i disagree with sushubh.......its starange but true the govt s orgs are paving pay for competition be it be dataone/triband or MTNL's or BSNL's mobile services

the problem occurs when the government limit the powers of private operators to keep their own operations profitable. BSNL gets ADC from private opreators on the name of rural telephony. no one knows where that money goes.

When i said MTNL del is better, i meant the connection. We know how MTNL CC functions 😛 but atleast there are no downtimes, the connection is rock solid most of the time (a lil shaky in the afternoons sometimes but since am on the NU plan doesn't bother me, hehe) Of course if somethin goes wrong u know ur gonna be taken for a ride by those fools. Btw any of the MTNL guys thinking of switching to the 256kbps Airtel plan yet or even the 128 kbps one ?? (although i know we're so used to 256 now that one wudn't like to downgrade) I mean we have paid Rs 1300 as initial costs which is non-refundable.....Sometime back Airtel had taken out an ad offering free installation...though i doubt they r continuing with it now that they have launched these new plans. Has anybody checked that out? Is it worth payin 350 bucks more, coz as it is my comp runs 13-15 hrs a day and my elec bills have rocketed...lolOf-course one major aspect wud be no more keepin awake at odd hours and no switching the router on/off bullsh*t...no more worrying abt faulty bills...internet radio anytime and as long as u want....lemme know wt u ppl think....this could be life-changing decision for us :lol:

This has happened for the third straight night.All my downloads have been interupted sometime in the middle of the the night.I cant seem to get more than 50Mb at a strech.I think mtnl is playing with us 🙁

been working ok for me since the last 2 days..hope it stays the same..*fingers crossed*

Its the capital Mate.........n moreover the head office is here. They will be screwed if they do not provide good connection here. Meanwhile, I also download around 450MB today morning.... 😛 No kidding.

hmm i lost the connection at 11:56 PM on tuesday.. 🙁 .. and couldnt do anything that night... the next night it worked. but it stopped at 6:45AM.. then i restarted.. and thank god it worked 😛 .. the thursday too there was soome god damn prob. the thing is that al the lights are stable and connection. but the modem takes some time to actually connection to the servers. or maybe there is a lot of load oin their servers here.. i guees cause they are still contining to give out the NU plan and its overloading the servers here .. and it stoped in delhi cause well they couldnt go beyond what they have already give 😛 😛 hehe..i think they have a problem with the servers.. maybe not. i hope they sort it out ... btw i did.. 700 mb tonight .. hehe.