• Thread starter Thread starter snpexim
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,656

snpexim

Regular
ISP
MTNL Triband DSL-599; kbps=210 down / 450 up
I am looking for an adaptor which will plug into the car cigrette-lighrter socket and take the input of 11-15 VDC and give an output, thru a three pin universal socket, of 70 Watt RMS continuous + 110 Watt intermittant (15% dutycycle), at 230 VAC, 50 Hz pseudo sinusoidal, with very low EMI / harmonics interferance as per international domestic appliance specifications. This adaptor should be highly reliable and of robust design and construciton, well ventilated and in ABS shell. Protection should cover: over/under DC input voltage shutdown, output overvoltage/overload/shortcircuit/themal shutdown, no-load current below 0.1 amp., audio alarm, with external blade fuse. I believe such items are manufactured / exported by China. Can anyone guide me on brand, price, quality, availability in Mumbai please

Come on guys ... I am waiting for ten days. Cannot believe that no one has thought of having such a Power Adaptor in her/his car. I have managed to locate some manufacturers in China. None in India ... so sad. Its costs a bomb to get the item from China since the Courier Costs are steep. 😱 Any one interested in such items? I would like to share costs to reduce my overheads 🙂 Best wishes.