Airtel launches new unlimited plan

• Thread starter Thread starter srini-ca
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 20,554

srini-ca

I was informed from customer care in Chennai that Airtel has launched a new plan Home 600. & Home 900 from Sep 1 2005.Home 600 will have 128 Kbs unlimited downloads is 600 rs monthlyHome 900 will have 256Kbs unlimited downloads is 900 rs monthly

shaaa livin in chennai is heaven for airtel users i guess.

Airtel Delhi's plans are the worst......they dont even hav the 1GB 256 kbps plan

I dont like this concept of differential pricing.....prices shud be uniform all over the country

Man this plan is really awesome (although airtel is not available in my area).Airtel has taken the initative to start true broad band revolution. Rs 900 for 256k umlimited is really competetive.

Originally posted by abdulrahman004@Sep 3 2005, 11:57 PM
Airtel has taken the initative to start true broad band revolution.
[snapback]24005[/snapback]
[/quote]

Can't just wait till I go down to Coimbatore and convert my home plan with Airtel to unlimited.

Unfortunately Airtel hasn't even come in my area and I seriously need it to. By the way, Hathway is offering the same speed for the same price. So that's competition for you there.

And now even their site shows that and best part it is avialable in delhi as well ......wow

Those are two really good plans !!But Airtel's still not covering the whole of Delhi :angry: ..have been after them for the past 2 yrs since the time they were offering 100 Hrs @ 64 Kbps for 1000 bucks...no luck..donno if they ever will choose to cover my area..nywayz hope this will have some positive impact on MTNL...BSNL Officials should die of "Sharam" 😛