Sify Broadband Service Charges!

fullyaddicted

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 18, 2004
i am very frustrated of being a user of sify. i got this connection three months ago. My CTO did not ask any service charge for first two months. And i was happy and felt proud of my CTO, when i heard that you paying $$$ to CTO as service charge. This month my fu*k'in CTO asked me Rs.50. i asked him why should i pay you?. nothing is mentioned about service charge in sifybroadband.com, licence aggrement and you did not tell about this. he said this money is being used for eletric bills and server maintenance and for cable cost. i asked him can't you take the money form the package itself. he said our neighbor CTO asking rs.100 we are just asking only 50.what can i tell him?is there solutions not to pay service charge to CTO?how much do you pay?

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
nothing at the moment but i am starting to see the signs. well, i will tell him that i will pay at the end of the month, provided network stays online 24x7 and he responds to call within 1 hr. otherwise he can kiss my @$$.and i am going for the nights only pack from this month. he can surely come midnight to collect his money.

ogtripleog

Regular
Regulars
Sep 11, 2004
wtf :eek: i've heard nothing about service charges!! my cto hasn't aedsk for any.. somebody please ask the cust care if we have to do this because, well i don't think it is mentioned anywhere in the terms!! p.s. i don't even pay him cable tv bills B)

ogtripleog

Regular
Regulars
Sep 11, 2004
oh ok, fully addicted said it is not mentioned.. well then i'm not paying him and i suggest you do the same!! also mine doesn't have power backup.. i'll ask him to give me power backup if he wants my $$ :angry: or he can kiss my ar*e

avinds

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 31, 2004
Why the hell do u think we paid non-refundable 3500 , its for lifetime service(your lifetime, not his)thats what i was told

google_singh

Regular
Regulars
Oct 15, 2004
Oh My god.....MyCTO asks me to pay Rs 200 pm .....but i pay Rs 150 pm......I didnt know that most guys are not paying the service charges...Are we supposed to pay or arent we??????

ogtripleog

Regular
Regulars
Sep 11, 2004
so what's the 3500 bucks for.. they say it is for mantainence charges.. if my cto asks for money then i will tell him to give me back my 3500 and then i will happily pay them.. :lol: